photo website_zpsf15f51e8.png

Monday, October 29, 2012

Hurricane Sandy + Macarons + Ginger Tea

Hurricane Sandy is on it's way. I did buy some canned food, water, and other things in anticipating hurricane Sandy in case we will loose power. It said that it will hit our area Long Island, New York by Monday night. So today Monday morning is starting to rain and strong wind gust outside.

I am in the mood for a cup of Ginger Tea home made by me {here} and I still have macarons that I made a while a go {here}. I sat and relaxed while listening to my favorite artist Chris Botti and read some magazines.

This is a quick post, a moment in the act post ! I hope people of Long Island  like some of Steven's family whom are living on the Long Island shore will be safe.




Thank you for reading !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!